We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you are unhappy with your purchase, or you have an issue that we are unable to resolve that makes the system unusable, we will be happy to consider offering a refund.
REFUNDS WILL ONLY BE GRANTED FOR THE ORIGINAL LICENSE PURCHASE and DO NOT APPLY to product upgrades or annual renewals. No partial refunds will be granted for license downgrades, early termination, un-applied discount/coupon codes, etc.
By upgrading and or renewing the software license, the buyer agrees they have had a reasonable opportunity to inspect the goods/software and signifies to the seller that the goods are conforming or that the buyer will take or retain them in spite of their nonconformity. At that point (even if the upgrade was within 30 days of the original purchase date) any upgrade amounts paid as well as the original purchase amount are no longer eligible for a refund.
Refund requests may take up to 30 days to process. Refunds are not guaranteed. All refunds will be granted at the sole discretion of Pressified. Absolutely no refunds will be given after 30 days from the original purchase.
Please note that by purchasing the plugin, you agreed to the terms & conditions of use including the Refund Policy.
Refunds will be offered at our sole discretion and must meet all of the following conditions fully:
- You are within the first 30 days of the purchase of the plugin.
- Your issue(s) comes from not being able to install the plugin properly or get the plugin to perform its basic functions.
- You have attempted to resolve your issue(s) with our support team.
- No refunds will be granted after the first 30 days of the original purchase whatsoever.
- Issues caused by 3rd party plugins, themes or other software will not provide grounds for a refund.
Updated August 22, 2017